kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus is the official shuttle bus for kunanyi / Mount Wellington. There's multiple daily departures from Hobart's waterfront to the summit of kunanyi / Mount Wellington.
This is a great flexible tour option for bushwalkers and mountain bike riders. Take our shuttle bus to the summit of kunanyi / Mount Wellington, 1270 metres above Hobart. Enjoy spectacular views over southern Tasmania from the observation shelter and lookouts. Then make your own return journey to Hobart. It’s a rewarding 3 hour walk on well-marked tracks through Wellington Park. Or bring your own bike for an exhilarating 1 hour bike ride with magnificent views along the way.
Enjoy informative local guided commentary about the history and wildlife of Hobart’s beloved kunanyi / Mount Wellington. Experience a surprisingly diverse landscape, from shaded fern gullies to tall eucalypt forests and alpine boulder fields. Explore the mountain at your own pace.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Take our shuttle bus to the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington, 1270 metres above Hobart. Take in the spectacular views over Hobart and the east coast, and to the west, looking over the World Heritage Area of Southern Tasmania. Then make your own return journey to Hobart. It’s a rewarding 3 hour walk or a 1 hour bike ride back down the mountain with magnificent views along the way.
The summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington features a sheltered observation area with interpretive signage, multiple lookouts and toilets, including disabled access toilets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: North-South Track, Wellington Park TAS 7054, Australia
The North-South Track is a popular route for mountain bikers, linking to the Glenorchy Mountain Bike Park in Hobart’s northern suburbs.
On your bike ride down mountain, stop at The Springs to start the North-South Track.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- What you can do: Please observe directions from staff at all times. If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus. Clean your hands before and after you travel. Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can. Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- WiFi on board
- Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Informative local guide commentary
- Access to Wellington Park and the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington
- Bike freight ($10 per bike)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike hire
Pinnacle Road, C616, Wellington Park TAS 7054, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.