What’s the best way to discover the rolling green hills of the rain forest? On horseback, of course. Hiding in the hills of Myola, a short six-minute drive from the rainforest village of Kuranda, you’ll find a farm experience you didn’t know existed.
About This Deal
Commence safety briefing and gear up helmets and vest,all participant will start in our arena to familiar and comfortable with their horse then trail ride around the dam and paddock. Children and inexperience rider will be hand lead by our guide staff.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- safety helmets and vest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport cost $25 per person
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KUR-Cow Barnwell Farm in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.