Learn To Fly is leading the way in the flight training industry by offering cutting edge virtual reality experiences. We let you take to the skies in virtual reality by making our full motion simulations work with virtual reality googles. You'll feel as if you're really flying an airplane. Students can practice using the checklist and experience different types of flying manoeuvres using virtual reality technology.
About This Deal
We’ve developed an entirely new approach to flight training.
Our programs combine flight simulations with hands-on flight training to ensure you get the most out of each day. This unique approach will help you gain extra practice whilst still getting the real experience you need to be successful. It can also make flight training more affordable and cost effective for you.
Not only the VR, we also operate the TRC 472 Flight Simulator. The flightdeck is a full sized fixed base replica of a Cessna 172 equipped with Garmin G1000 Avionics System. All instruments and gauges are accurate reproductions of the originals, therefore you cannot only perfectly practice IFR flights, but it will also let you make yourself familiar with operating instruments and with their position on the panel. VFR Students can also practice and get familiar with the flying procedures which can maximize training efficiency in a wide variety of simulated environments.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a) Learn To Fly Melbourne reserves the right to cancel flight without notice.
- b)Students must provide a minimum of 72 hours notice to make any changes to booking time or date.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the booking will incur a $50 cancellation fee.Cancellations within 24 hours of the booking will incur a $150 cancellation feec) No-show on a booking will incur a 100% fee of the booking. Learn To Fly Melbourne defines “No-Show” as a student not having turned up for their booking, without prior notification to the school of a change or cancellation of that booking no matter what has happened.
- d) These fees are applicable to both flight and theory bookings. All cancellations made within our cancellation period must be substantiated with a valid medical certificate or a full charge applies.
- e) Cancellations must be made via phone; SMS Or email.
- 5. Refund Policy5.1 Refunds a) Applications for refunds and transfers will be accepted if a request is received at least four working days prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be issued for withdrawal requests received after this time.
- b) No refunds or transfers will apply once a course has commenced.
- c) Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Learn To Fly Melbourne Pty Ltd - firstname.lastname@example.org. Response to the request will be provided in writing within fourteen (14 days) and refunds will be processed within twenty eight (28) days from the receipt of the request.
- c) Where more than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, or in the event of a student’s visa application being rejected, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
- d) Where less than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, student will be charged an administration fee of AU$1,500. Other than that, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
- e) Where a student does not commence the course on the agreed start date and subsequently provides notice of withdrawal from the course, there is no refund of the tuition fee for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
- f) Where the student commences the course and withdraws during the study period, or where Learn To Fly Melbourne has cause to cancel the student’s enrolment due to misbehaviour, breached visa conditions, or failure to pay due fees, no refund is payable for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
- g) Refunds are paid to the student or the person who made the payment, unless the enrolment has been made through an education agent where the refund may be made through the agent who enrolled the student. Refunds are made in Australian dollars and will be made electronic bank transfer. The applicant making the request for refund should provide the preferred bank account details at the time of making the request.
- h) Payment of a refund application by Learn To Fly Melbourne to the student will cancel a student’s enrolment.
- 5.2 Refund based on LTF cancelling or deferring a course
- a) LTF reserves the right to cancel a course, change the start dates of a course, or change the course program at any time. Where LTF cancels a course prior to its commencement date, all fees and charges paid to - LTF will be refunded within fourteen (14) days of the advice of course change.
- b) Where a course has been deferred and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees paid will be refunded to the student within fourteen (14) of the notice of rescheduling.
- c) Where a course is cancelled by after it has commenced but before the expected end date, the balance of fees paid for the portion of the course not yet delivered will be refunded within fourteen (14) days.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Pickup from the train station
- We can arrange an Uber for your departure
30 to 60 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Learn To Fly Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.