• Start your journey with a hotel/accommodation/cruise terminal pick up at 09:30hrs.
• Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park (optional) where you can interact with Australian native animals: Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats.
• Chocolate Shop/Factory for chocolate tasting.
• Sandalfords Winery for wine tasting (included).
• Stop at the fishing town of Cervantes for lunch at Lobster Shack (own expense) or Sea Breeze Cafe (own expense).
• Visit Thirsty Point beach at Hangover Bay. Stop for photos.
• Drive along the 3.5 Km Pinnacles Desert Drive (weather Permitting), stop for photos and walk – Entry fee included.
• Stop at the white Sand dunes in Lancelin (Sand boarding optional).
• Return to Perth at around 18:30hrs
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Libertino Travel - Private Tours, Perth, Western Australia 6157 Australia
Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation at 09:30hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience.
We make our way to the Swan Valley Region, first wine region of WA. for a visit to the stunning Sandalfords Estate, one of the first wineries in WA, for wine tasting followed by the chocolate factory for some more delicious tasting.
There is an option to visit Caversham Wildlife Park (entry fee not included) where you will have the opportunity to interact with the native Australian animals: feed the Kangaroos and take photos with Koalas and Wombats. We then proceed North to the fishing town of Cervantes for a fresh and delicious Lobster Lunch (optional and own expense) or at a venue of your choice.
After lunch we visit the local beach at Thirsty Point offering great views of Cervantes island and the Indian Ocean. Our next stop is at The Pinnacles Desert (entry fee is included). We will drive along the Pinnacles Desert drive, which will give you the opportunity to experience this amazing natural attraction from different angles and perspectives.
We then drive back along the Indian Ocean drive to the amazing white sand dunes of Lancelin where we stop for photos, walk along the sand dunes and, if you feel adventurous, do sand boarding.
Return to your accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine and chocolate tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Libertino Travel - Private Tours
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks.
Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be met directly at their accommodation. I can also pick up directly from Perth airport or at Fremantle Cruise Terminal.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.