• Start your journey with a hotel/accommodation/cruise terminal pick up at 09:30hrs.
• Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park (optional) where you can interact with Australian native animals: Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats.
• Chocolate Shop/Factory for chocolate tasting.
• Sandalfords Winery for wine tasting (included).
• Stop at the fishing town of Cervantes for lunch at Lobster Shack (own expense) or Sea Breeze Cafe (own expense).
• Visit Thirsty Point beach at Hangover Bay. Stop for photos.
• Drive along the 3.5 Km Pinnacles Desert Drive (weather Permitting), stop for photos and walk – Entry fee included.
• Stop at the white Sand dunes in Lancelin (Sand boarding optional).
• Return to Perth at around 18:30hrs
What You'll Get
Start your journey with a hotel/accommodation/cruise terminal pick up at 09:30hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience combining wildlife, natural attractions, food, wine and chocolate. Drive to the Swan Valley area, first wine region in Western Australia and only 30 minutes drive from Perth city. We will visit the Historic Sandalfords Wine Estate for wine tasting followed by Chocolate factory / shop (tasting included in the tour). Next attraction is the Caversham Wildlife Park (entry not included) where you will have the opportunity to interact with native Australian animals: feed Kangaroos, take photos next to Koalas and Wombats. Then we make our way to Cervantes, a fishing village located along the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, where we will stop for lunch (not included) at the Lobster Shack or any other venue of your choice. Visit local beach at Thirsty Point followed by the Pinnacles Desert, thousands of eerie limestone formations up to 4 meters high sporadically scattered over the vast yellow, rippled sand dunes. Scenic drive through Pinnacles Desert with stops for photos and to enjoy the surreal landscape. Visit interpretive discovery centre displaying facts about limestone formations and the local flora and fauna. On our way back to Perth we will be stopping by some amazing white sand dunes in Lancelin for a walk and photos. For the most adventurous we have sand boarding activity (optional). Return to Perth driving along the Indian Ocean Drive. Back to hotel at around 18:30hrs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine and chocolate tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks.
Departure location is from your accommodation, hotel or cruise terminal.
Return to your accommodation, hotel or cruise terminal.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.