Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs to the Swan Valley area only 30 minutes from Perth City Centre.
• Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Margaret River Chocolate Factory – Speciality chocolate shop. Free Chocolate tasting.
• Providore - wine, sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
• Caversham Wildlife Park (Optional - entry fee not included) - Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
• Two Wineries – Wine tasting included
• Choice of Breweries (optional) - beer tasting NOT included.
• Morish Nuts – Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting.
• Mondo Nougat Factory - Italian style nougat, shop and cafe. One nougat sample per person.
• House of Honey – A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
• Return to hotel at 14:30hrs.
About This Deal
Start your journey with a hotel/accommodation/cruise terminal pick up at 09:30hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes to an enjoyable day out in a modern and comfortable air-conditioned people mover. The Swan Valley region is only a 30 minute drive from Perth city. It is the first wine region in Western Australia. A place to indulge your senses with award wining wineries (tasting included), chocolate factory (tasting included), boutique breweries (beer tasting not included), local honey, nuts and nougat (tasting included). Delicious gourmet food ( meals are not included in the tour). Visit to Caversham Wildlife Park (optional- entry fee not included) . Note that the tour itinerary is a suggested itinerary. This is your private tour so you have the flexibility and freedom to omit or add another venue of your choice. It's all about having a truly unique and pleasant tour experience and to explore and discover different aspects of Perth. Explore, dream and discover!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine, chocolate, honey, nuts and nougat tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks unless specified in the inclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.
Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.