• Depart hotel at 08:00hrs.
• Coffee break (own expense).
• Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
• Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
• Underwater Observatory (optional).
• Ngilgi limestone Cave (optional).
• Yallingup Beach Lookout and Canal Rocks.
• Two wineries of your choice - Free wine tasting.
• Lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
• Chocolate Shop/Factory and chocolate tasting.
• Margaret River Town.
• Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
• Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Return to hotel at 20:00hrs
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ludlow Tuart Forest National Park, Tuart Drive, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
Drive through the only remaining Tuart tree forest in the South west of Western Australia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
The longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere.
Stop for photos and visit the jetty museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Visit two or more wineries for wine tasting.
Some wineries may charge you for wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yallingup, Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Stop at Yallingup stunning lookout to watch the waves and visit Ngilgi limestone cave (entry fee not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Leeuwin Rd Leeuwin, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 Australia
Visit Leeuwin lighthouse in Augusta (optional. Entry fee not included).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, Crn Rosa Brook & Bussel Hwy, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Stop at Yahava Koffeeworks for coffee tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine and chocolate tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Ludlow Tuart Forest National Park
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Yahava KoffeeWorks
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks except what is stated in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.
Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.