Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of a private tour to this incredible journey!
Wave Rock, is one of the oldest rock formations in the world, in a shape of a giant breaking ocean wave about 15 meters high and 200 metres long, is over 2,700 million years old. It captivates the visitors imagination.
What You'll Get
Start your journey with a hotel / accommodation / cruise terminal pick up at 08:00hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver / guide takes to an interesting journey. We drive East over the Perth hills on our way to York, the first inland settlement in Western Australia, for a visit to the historic York Town Hall and the suspension bridge over the Avon River and to have a coffee break (own expenses). Then we drive through the vast and scenic wheatbelt region, native bushland and sleepy wheatbelt towns making our way to Wave Rock, one of the oldest rock formations in the world, in a shape of a giant breaking ocean wave about 15 meters high and 200 metres long. Before visiting Wave Rock, the Gnamma Holes, Hippo's Yawn and the Magic Salt Lake we will stop at the cosy visitor centre cafe for lunch (own expenses). Back to Perth in the evening.
Tour Duration: 11 hours
• Depart hotel at 08:00hrs.
• Visit York, first inland settlement in Western Australia.
• York suspended bridge over the Avon River.
• Drive through the Wheat Belt Region.
• Corrigin Dog Cemetery - Stop.
• Wave Rock Cafe for lunch (own expense).
• Drive Through Salty Magic Lake.
• Visit Wave Rock. Photos and walk.
• Hippo's Yawn Cave.
• Return to Perth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks.
Pick up from accommodation, hotel or cruise terminal within Perth metro area.
Return to accommodation, hotel or cruise terminal within Perth metro area.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.