Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of a private tour to this incredible journey!
Wave Rock, is one of the oldest rock formations in the world, in a shape of a giant breaking ocean wave about 15 meters high and 200 metres long, is over 2,700 million years old. It captivates the visitors imagination.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: York, York, Avon Valley, Western Australia
York is the first and oldest inland town in Western Australia with many historical charming houses and buildings. Stop to visit York Town Hall and go for a brief walk along Avon Terrace, York's main street, for photos and a coffee break.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lake Magic, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
A surreal landscape of native trees and salty lake displaying amazing colours. Note that during the dry season the lake may be completely dry but still offers amazing opportunity for good photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Wave Rock is a prehistoric rock formation shaped as a giant breaking ocean wave. Stop for photos and for a walk around Wave Rock.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hippo's Yawn, Wave Rock Road, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Hippo's Yawn is a rock near Wave Rock that resemblances a hippopotamus yawning.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
- Entry/Admission - Hippo's Yawn
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Magic
Traveler pickup is offered
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Victoria Quay Tourist Precinct, Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.