A private tour will give you the freedom and flexibility to customise your tour to suit your requirements and interests, and is adapted to follow your pace and rhythm in a relaxed and enjoyable way. Perth is a vibrant and modern cosmopolitan city set along the majestic Swan River and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. It is blessed with a mediterranean climate and its people embrace a friendly relaxed lifestyle. Customised tours are ideal for the individual traveller and families on a short break and limited time. Some of the activities to entertain you during your stay: City sights and shopping; Wildlife Park and Farm Show; Penguin Island; Camel Riding in Perth Hills; Fruit Orchards (seasonal); Fremantle; Museums and Aboriginal Art; Wildflowers; Chocolate and Nougat Factories; Aqwa Perth Aquarium and Hillarys Harbour; Paradisiacal Rottnest Island; Swimming with dolphins (seasonal) ;Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December).
About This Deal
Plan your own tour experience. I am happy to advice on venues and attractions based on your requirements and interests.
Here are some ideas:
City sights and shopping - Kings Park Botanical Gardens and Tree walkway - Museums and Aboriginal Art - Perth Mint - Perth Casino - Perth Hills - Wineries (wine tasting) - Chocolate Factory and shop tasting included - Breweries - River cruise - Rottnest island - Fremantle Victorian Port - Fremantle Markets ( open Friday to Sunday) - Museums - Perth Aquarium -Shopping - Beach - Wildlife - Swimming with dolphins (seasonal) - Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December) - Fruit orchards - Camel Riding - Cottesloe beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine, chocolate, honey, nuts and nougat tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entrance fees to attractions.
- Food and drinks except what is stated in the inclusions.
Departure is from your hotel, accommodation or cruise terminal.
Return to your hotel, accommodation or cruise terminal.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.