A private tour conducted in a comfortable and modern vehicle operated by an experienced and travelled tour guide. A great day out including natural attractions, wildlife and delicious chocolate and wine tasting. The Pinnacles Desert, thousands of bizarre limestone formations up to 4 metres high sporadically scattered over vast yellow creating a mystical and magical landscape is truly an amazing experience. Note that the tour itinerary is flexible and I am happy to make any changes to satisfy your requirements.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Visit Margaret River Chocolate Factory/Shop for delicious chocolate tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Providore, 5123 West Swan Rd Swan Valley Cellar Door, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Wine and gourmet food specialities. Tasting included.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sandalford Wines Swan Valley, 3210 West Swan Rd Caversham, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Visit to Sandalford Estate for wine tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
Caversham Wildlife Park is home to several Australian animals including kangaroos, koalas, possums, wallabies, emus, wombats and Tasmanian devils.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cervantes, Cervantes, Western Australia
Stop for lunch at the scenic 'The Lobster Shack' restaurant in Cervantes.
Lunch is at own expense.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nambung, Nambung, Western Australia
Pinnacles Desert is the big attraction in Nambung National Park.
You will have the luxury and comfort to drive around the Pinnacles Desert along the 4 Km dirt track. We will Stop for photos, wander among pillars of limestone and immerse ourselves at this mystical and surreal moonlike landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Amazing Lancelin white sand dunes. You will be able to go for a walk, take photos or try sand boarding (included) .
Duration: 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchair accessible. The person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Entry fees to Pinnacles Desert are included.
- Wine and chocolate tastings included.
- Private transportation
- Individual bottled mineral water included.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sand boarding included.
- Entry/Admission - Providore
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Caversham Wildlife Park entry fee.
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.
Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Libertino Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.