Want to make the most of your holiday? Booking an Exclusive Ningaloo Reef Charter with Live Ningaloo gives you the chance to create a tailored unforgettable experience, catered to the needs of you, your family or your group (maximum 10 people). Whether you’re up for an activity filled Day Tour, or a relaxing Live Aboard experience, having exclusive use of our luxury vessel “Wave Rider and professional, friendly crew is sure to exceed your best expectations. We have incredible moments with wildlife daily because we specialise in bespoke boat tours for intimate groups. Every tour is a chance to make magic memories and truly ‘Live Ningaloo.’
What You'll Get
When can you book an Exclusive Ningaloo Reef Charter?
Between November and March each year, we offer a unique option for people who are travelling in low season but still want to experience all that the Ningaloo Reef has on offer.
Why choose our Exclusive Ningaloo Reef Charter?
There are so many reasons to hire our vessel for a private Ningaloo Reef charter adventure for your group, including:
• The simple perfection of exploring your own paradise in luxury
• Experiencing the UNESCO Listed World Heritage, Ningaloo Marine Park
• Snorkelling from the vessel into the warm waters of the Leeuwin current
• Amping up the adrenaline with an action-packed sport fishing or game fishing adventure (catch and release). Optional item using sister company - Set The Hook
• Enjoying the treasured company of your family and friends
• Creating a team building or corporate entertainment experience like no other
Or a combination of all the above!
Private charters do not include a spotter plane to assist with Whale Shark and Humpback Whale swimming adventures. If you would like to book an exclusive Whale Shark or Humpback Whale swimming tour for your group, you can find that under Exclusive Whale Shark or Humpback Whale Swimming Tour.
How many people are catered for?
Our exclusive charters are suitable for single travellers, couples and small family groups through to larger groups (maximum 10) and tailored to your specifications. Depending on your choice of day tour or live aboard (multi-day/night charter) we may add an additional sleeping vessel to allow everyone to be accommodated in comfort. Additional costs will apply and can be quoted for you.
What is the cost?
Our exclusive Exmouth Boat Charters are priced on factors including duration, accommodation and catering requirements per head. Day tours starting at $2000 for up to 10 people. Please contact us for availability and quotation.
What is the boat like?
Our luxury vessel ‘Wave Rider’ is a Black Watch 40, custom built for Live Ningaloo for Australian conditions. Comfortable interiors and a spacious back deck are matched with safety and reliability, to ensure you travel in comfort. Find out more about Wave Rider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Recommended items to bring: towel, swimwear, and comfortable clothing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Your Exclusive Charter includes:
- Complimentary transfers to and from Exmouth township
- A professional and enthusiastic crew
- A tailored itinerary of adventures
- Full use of the boat’s facilities
- Guided snorkelling with all equipment supplied
- High quality wet suits and flotation devices
- Gourmet lunch, canapés, homemade snacks, cheese platter and seasonal fruit selection
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Interpretive reef talks with our experienced crew
- The chance to travel to locations not usually available on public tours
- Live aboard options with comfortable sleeping berths offered
- Fishing gear and fishing tuition options with our sister company, Set The Hook offered
- Exclusive charters do not include a spotter plane to assist with Whale Shark and Humpback Whale swimming adventures. If you would like to book an private Whale Shark or Humpback Whale swimming tour for your group, you can find that under Private Whale Shark or Humpback Whale Swimming Tour.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Towel - please bring your own
- Swimwear - please bring your own
Tantabiddi Boat Ramp
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Live Ningaloo in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.