Our focus at Live Ningaloo is offering a single swimming group experience to ensure you have the maximum amount of time in the water interacting with wildlife. We host a maximum of 10 guests (x7 swimmers and x3 observer spaces available) on our Ningaloo Life swimming adventures, so you benefit from an intimate tour experience.
This is a tour for people who want the ultimate adventure and are ready for a unique experience. The way we approach this tour is embracing what the Ningaloo Reef has on offer for that particular day. When the spotter plan goes up, they will be instructed to find us something interesting. There are never any guarantees when you’re dealing with nature but we make our best attempts to conduct exceptional in-water experiences. While we are swimming, the spotter plane continues to look for other megafauna and communicates those options to the skipper to increase the chances of seeing more wildlife.
About This Deal
The post COVID-19 world is a different one and we’ve learned a lot. One thing we know for sure is how fortunate we are to live in a place like Ningaloo. As we all reassess what’s most important to us, we’ve decided to take this opportunity to share with you what we love best about Ningaloo Reef.
Coming from a farming background, we appreciate better than most the value of peak growing season. In the past, we have chosen to offer tours based strictly around the wildlife calendar and when viewing opportunities are at their peak. Traditionally, this is:
Whale sharks from mid March through July
Humpback whales from August through October.
Our focus is having a single swimming group on our boat, is why we have such successful in-water experiences and meaningful moments for our guests.
There are, however, moments of transition at Ningaloo. August through October is one of those periods when three megafauna are at Ningaloo Reef: Whale sharks, Humpback whales and Manta rays. The locals commonly refer to them as the ‘Big Three’ of the Ningaloo reef.
The Life on Ningaloo Swimming Tour is inspired by how we snorkel in our personal time and what you might see if you are lucky ducky.
• Ningaloo, Ningaloo, Western Australia
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking: 7 swimmers, 3 observers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary transfers to and from Exmouth township to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp departure point
- Luxury vessel ‘Wave Rider’ with qualified skipper, deckhand, photographer and guide
- Quality wet suits and snorkel gear
- Light Morning tea and beverages
- Lunch & Snacks
- Glass of bubbles at day’s end to toast your adventures
- Professional digital photography on deck and underwater supplied at no additional cost
- Afternoon coral reef snorkel (conditions permitting)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Educational pre-swim informational session
- Additional x5 legacy photos for Trip Advisor guests but must be requested on the day of the tour.
- Any personal items you need, e.g. bathers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Live Ningaloo in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.