Join us on our Local Wine Discovery to Sirromet Wines just a short drive from Brisbane. Sirromet produce exquisite quality wines recognised on the world stage and they have received over 900 national and international wine awards. On this half day tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes of their state-of-the-art winery facility and picturesque Mount Cotton vineyard. Then enjoy a private wine tasting of 6 Sirromet wines. In addition, you will be able to relax on the expansive Tuscan Terrace under the shade of large Fig trees and enjoy a selection of home-style lunch options prepared using the freshest local produce, paired with a glass of Sirromet wine. The Tuscan Terrace offers expansive views across the rolling hills of the Sirromet estate towards Moreton Bay.
There are a large number of wallabies that also call Sirromet home and photo opportunities with these cute Aussie natives are almost guaranteed. You really wont want to leave!!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sirromet Wines, 850 Mount Cotton Rd, Mount Cotton, Queensland 4165 Australia
If you don’t have the time to get out into Queensland’s wine regions, join us on our Local Wine Discovery to Sirromet Wines where Granite Belt grapes are expertly crafted into numerous award winning red and white wines. Set on 400 acres of rolling hillside in the Redlands area and just a short drive from Brisbane CBD, Sirromet’s state of the art facilities offers food and wine lovers the ultimate winery experience.
Highlights of our Local Wine Discovery include:
• Tasting of six of Sirromet’s award winning wines
• Behind the scenes tour of the full-scale working winery with a chance to meet the wine maker
• Lunch on the Tuscan Terrace featuring seasonal flavours of the freshest local produce
• Sightings of wallabies almost guaranteed.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Chef-prepared lunch featuring local produce on the Tuscan Terrace
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of six of Sirromet's award winning wines
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the state of the art wine making facilities and meet the wine maker
- Entry/Admission - Sirromet Wines
Traveler pickup is offered
Please make your way to the porte-cochere area of either the Sofitel Brisbane Central (249 Turbot Street, Brisbane) or the Mercure Brisbane King George Square (Cnr Ann and Roma Streets, Brisbane). Keep an eye out for our sign-written people mover - you can't miss it!!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Local Taste Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.