Sip and savour the best of the Southern Highlands wine region, an easy 90 minute drive from Sydney.
The Southern Highlands has developed a reputation as one of the most exciting young wine regions in Australia. Best known for cool-climate varieties, particularly pinot noir, riesling and chardonnay, the area’s winemakers have expanded the range to include lesser-known grapes too.
Even now, as the more established wineries enter their third decade, relative newcomers continue to join the party. And what better way to start a party than with a glass of Southern Highlands bubbles?
During the day sample wines from three of the most highly-rated wineries in the Southern Highlands and enjoy a hearty lunch at Australia’s oldest continuously licensed inn.
Have a group of 6 or more? Contact Local Travel Planner to arrange a private tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Highlands, New South Wales Australia
During the day guests will sample wines from three of the most highly-rated wineries in the Southern Highlands and enjoy a hearty lunch at Australia’s oldest continuously licensed inn.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In addition to the measures detailed above, guests are required to complete a travel history and health declaration prior to boarding. Local Travel Planner is officially registered with NSW Government as a COVID Safe business.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guided wine tastings at three cellar doors
- Lunch - One course bistro meal plus glass of wine, beer of soft drink
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Southern Highlands
30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Local Travel Planner in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.