What is more relaxing than going for a long drive whilst treating your eyes to an absolutely stunning coastline? A sight that will indeed take your breath away. Victoria’s world-famous Great Ocean Road stretches along the South-Eastern coast of Australia. This road passing through the scenic towns of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell and finishing in Warrnambool. Furthermore, The 243 km long road is a certified Australian national heritage listed road. By the same token, and along the way you can see the majestic Twelve Apostles and the wonderful Otway National Park. In other words, when you opt for our Great Ocean Road Day Tours, you will have a stunning view of the incredible natural wonders that the scenic coastline offers.
About This Deal
• Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
• Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality ... what a treat!
• Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
• Surf beach resort of Lorne
• Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
• River inlets and fern gullies
• Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (own expense) - perhaps a walk along the beach
• Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
• Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline, "The Shipwreck Coast"
• Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout
• You may take an optional helicopter flight over the shipwreck coast (own expense)
• Tom & Eva and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
• Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
• Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
• This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
• Return directly to Melbourne enjoying an on-board Australian movie "All The Rivers Run - 1"
• See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge.
With our magnificent the Great Ocean Road day tour, you will be given the chance to see the sweet coastal villages of Lorne and Wye River, stunning views and gorgeous pristine beaches in general. Firstly, we will make our way through green tree fern gullies and soaring mountain-ash rainforests of Otway National Park. Then, we will feast our eyes upon the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles. These astonishing natural limestone rock formations that are up to 45 meters high and in fact are the outcome of rock erosion for over 20 million years.
We will also stop at the cliff top viewing area to allow you to have the opportunity to take in the majesty of this revered attraction. Lastly, you will hear about the incredible story of shipwreck survival of the Loch Ard and visit the famous Loch Ard Gorge, where the survivors washed ashore, and the Razorback rock formation. In addition to round off the wonderful Great Ocean Road Day Tours, take a rest at the quaint seaside community of Port Campbell.
As a result, our day tours allow you to see the sublime Great Ocean Road and all of the wonders it contains. Especially, from the Twelve Apostles to the idyllic Victorian towns along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Federation Square East
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Loksha Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.