Your host has been creating vegan experiences since 2015 and has a special interest in making plant-based food feel indulgent especially when it has an Italian flavour to it.
What You'll Get
The experience is hosted at the Love Kitchen Studio. We are at the Habitat complex which is a great spot to check our a range of fabulous boutique clothing, gift and homewares stores as well as various therapists and an awesome Argentinian restaurant Barrio.
Your experience takes place on a Thursday or Saturday on the local market days as I want you to get the freshest produce on your plate.
The experience officially kicks off at the Love Kitchen Studio at 11am each day.
However if you want to join me at the markets at 8am (rain or shine) I am happy to meet you there whilst I shop for lunch and we can enjoy the stalls together and have a snack too.
At the studio I will demonstrate a few of my favourite vegan creations including how to make cashew mozzarella with a NutriBullet (then we will make caprese salad with the most delicious locally grown tomatoes) and aioli with Aquafaba or water from a can of chickpeas.
We will prepare two or three other seasonal vegan dishes using ingredients from local growers and the markets before sitting down to lunch and enjoying some of Australia's best organic wines.
We generally finish about 2.30pm - 3pm.
• Creative Canapes - Using the freshest local ingredients we will create plant-based tasty treats together and taste some delicious organic, vegan, Australia wines.
• Caprese Salad - We will be making cashew based mozzarella and enjoying the best locally grown tomatoes you've ever tasted. 100% vegan and gluten-free.
• Market Fresh - We will create a main course together from ingredients bought fresh that day at the Byron Bay Farmers' Market.
• Aquafaba Meringue - Using the liquid from a tin of chickpeas we will create a delicious dessert finished with a blow-torch for the professional look.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Cooking Equipment
- Food and Drink
32 Parkes Ave, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Love Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.