James is out to prove that vegan food is just as indulgent and delicious as anything else.
You are in for a real treat of experimental vegan cooking.
About This Deal
Exactly what it says...
@organicveganchef, James Wright, cooks up a plant-based storm for a maximum of 8 diners at the Byron Bay studio and various locations across Australia.
James will demonstrate vegan cooking techniques during the session and everyone will be able to have a go at creating something too.
The menu is experimental and 100% plant-based.
Sample Menu Items
'Smoked Salmon' with Bilini & Capers
Leek & 'Cheese' Pate
Love 'Prosciutto' served with Melon
Mushroom Fois Gras with Apricot Jam & Pickles
Macadamia Mozzarella & Tomato Salad
'Steak' & Chips
Stuffed Eggplant with Cheese Sauce
Sticky Date Pudding & Caramel Sauce
A complimentary glass of Australian, organic, vegan wine is provided - feel free to BYO.
• Carrot Lox - plant-based smoked salmon
• Carbonara - we are experimenting with vegan bacon
• Tiramisu - even Vegan's need a pick me up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
32 Parkes Ave, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Love Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.