Maggie Beer is Australia's iconic cook, and home of the studio kitchen where 'The Cook and the Chef was filmed'. The interactive cooking demonstration is delivered by the wonderful team at Maggie Beer's Farmshop. This is a small group session where you will learn about the history and stories of Maggie Beer's Farm, be guided through a number of dishes with recipes so that you can cook the dishes at home.
About This Deal
Join us for an intimate cooking demonstration in Maggie Beer's Farmshop. Start your visit with a welcome drink of Maggie's non-alcoholic Sparkling range, followed by a guided demonstration including the history of the farm and Maggie Beer - held in the studio kitchen of 'The cook and the Chef'.
You will take part in our seasonal cooking demonstration using fresh produce and products from Maggie's exclusive range - and a chance to taste food that has been prepared during the session together.
Spend time with friends and family, with the chance to have your photograph taken in the studio kitchen - and be part of this intimate, small group experience.
You will be provided with hints and tips to use Maggie's range at home, with easy to follow recipes. Minimum guest numbers do apply for a confirmed experience.
• Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
• Tasting experience of the items cooked in the demonstration
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Snacks - Tastings of the items cooked during the demonstration
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maggie Beer's Farmshop in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.