This relaxing half-day cruise is your chance to sit back and take in the natural beauty of the region. Aboard our Murray River Lunch Cruise, you will:
Start the morning cruising through the beautiful Mandjar Bay. Cruise past wetlands abounding with birdlife. Witness our famous Bottlenose dolphins as they surf and play in the wake of the boat.
Enjoy a delicious lunch on board as you cruise the serene river. Take in stunning scenery, quaint homes and an array of flora and fauna on the river, cruising as far as the Murray River Bridge.
Stop at the Coopers Mill heritage island site (pending weather & jetty access), where afternoon tea will be served and you are welcome to wander or follow our tour guide to learn more about the mill.
The Murray River is the longest permanent river in the Jarrah Forest and one of the few major rivers that remains undammed. Popular with canoeists, kayakers, fishermen and nature-lovers, it is one of the Shire of Murray’s most picturesque attractions
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, Ormsby Terrace Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The tour starts at the acclaimed Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Foreshore Cove, South Yunderup WA 6208, Australia
We travel along the glorious Murray River, which has many hidden islands and secret places people have lived for generations
Stop At: Coopers Mill, Culleenup Island, South Yunderup, Western Australia 6208 Australia
Guests can stop and tour this historic mill site, one of the earliest settler sites in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve, Darwin Tce dudley Park, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The cruise passes the Creery Wetlands, protected by the United Nations because of its significant and rare birdlife - and see if you can spot one of the resident roos!
Pass By: Mandurah War Memorial, 11 Leighton Pl Halls Head, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The cruise passes the symbolic and famous War Memorial, inspired by poetry and commemorating the fallen in war.
Pass By: Mandurah and Peel Region, Mandurah and Peel Region, Western Australia
The tour crosses the beautiful Peel - Harvey estuary, home to resident dolphins and diverse birdlife.
Pass By: Yunderup Island, South Yunderup WA 6208, Australia
There are many island gems with beautiful homes to admire as we glide along the Murray River
Pass By: North Yunderup, North Yunderup, Western Australia
North Yunderup has been inhabited since ancient times and there are many historic homes along the river
Pass By: Eastern Foreshore Park, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Cruise past Mandurah's Eastern Foreshore with its Waugal shaped wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dolphins are in their natural environment so sighting cannot be guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour boats are deep cleaned at the start and end of each day with high touch point areas disinfected.
- Tour escort/host
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Coopers Mill
1: Mandurah Cruises Jetty, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
2: Western Australia, Western Australia
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mandurah Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.