Our friendly and experienced staff introduce you to basic paddling techniques and set you up with the necessary SUP skills as well as provide you with all the equipment you need for safe paddle boarding.
About This Deal
Rent a stand up paddle board and paddle the gorgeous waters of Manly’s North Harbour. Take your choice between idling around the moored yachts or exploring further afield.
We have a range of boards in our fleet that are suitable for all experience levels. Previous paddling experience is preferred but not required. If you have not SUPped before why not book a lesson with one of our instructors to get the most out of your experience!
Our fleet of SUPs has been specifically designed to have great stability in flat waters. All our standard SUPs are soft board construction which means low impact – ideal for first timers!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to swim 150m in open waters
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Lifejacket (provided upon request)
- Dry Bag
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Manly Kayak Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.