Best thing to do in Margaret River. This tour is full of Margaret River iconic wineries, breweries and gourmet tastings. Pick up is approx 10 am and back 5 pm visiting 7 great local sites with multiple food, wine, beer, chocolate, cheese and a unique bush tucker lunch inclusive! Lunch is served at a winery and wild foods of Australia are optional with your hearty meals. Vegetarians are well catered for. Aboriginal, pioneer and wine heritage is professionally explained by your qualified nature and wine guide. Learn about the wine process, taste the great vintages famous from Margaret River!
All ages are welcome !
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushtucker River & Wine Tours, Margaret River, Western Australia Australia
Best thing to do in the Margaret River Region.You will be picked up from your Margaret River accommodation at approximately 10am but must contact operator as time may vary by 40 min!.
Relax and take in the panoramic views of the forested vineyards and valleys from your comfortable 12 to 20, passenger, air conditioned vehicle. Aboriginal, pioneer and wine heritage is professionally explained by your qualified nature and wine guide. Laughter, fun and knowledge make this a brilliant Australian day out. Wine making to wine judging is covered by your qualified guide at the best Estates. Your fun, stress free day has begun.
Between 11am and 5pm, visit 7 attractions including intimate and corporate wineries, cheese & chocolate companies and a relaxed brewery. A unique lunch is served at a winery at approximately 1pm. Wild foods of Australia are optional with your hearty meals. Vegetarians are well catered for.
After lunch treats include chocolate factory tastings, 5 cheese tastings, yoghurt, tasty ice cream, coffee and hot chocolate are optional. Chocoholics beware, giant freckles and chocolate massage oil exist on this tour! After 40 tastings at many great attractions, you will be returned to your accommodation at 5pm.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please call to confirm 24 hours pre pick up .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off -Includes Margaret River, Busselton, and Dunsborough area (and surrounds)
- Entry/Admission - Bushtucker River & Wine Tours
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up from Air B&B, and most accommodation providers
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
- Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/2/2021 - 6/5/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Margaret River Bushtucker River &Winery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.