Best thing to do in Margaret River! Margaret River Canoe/ Kayak Tour on the scenic river. Enjoy food, forest, outdoors, and lots of great things to do on the Margaret River day trip for families, individuals or travellers of all ages.Included is a walk,swim or paddle and spectacular lunch, with an exotic selection of tastes from all over Western Australia, together with locally made pestos, chutneys, dips and baked breads. Kangaroo, tender and tasty, emu with wild nut pesto, and wild turkey topped with rosella chutney as well as crocodile are all on the menu. Enjoy 20 unique native tastings!
About This Deal
Your tour will begin at 9:45 when we will meet at the Margaret River mouth, Prevelly Beach.
Please note we do not pick up for this tour.
You’ll be greeted at Surfers Point where the river meets the ocean.
After our introductions and a safety briefing, we'll launch at 10.00 am, paddling upstream past cliffs, pioneer and aboriginal sites in our stable canoes. Access to the river is very restricted so there are no powerboats and the ecosystem is almost untouched, boasting an abundance of wildlife, unique coastal forests and tranquil waters. Lunch will be served around 1 pm served and includes an exotic selection of wild food tastes from all over Western Australia, including kangaroo, emu and crocodile along with wild nut pesto, quandongs, bush tomatoes and much more. Vegetarians are well catered for.
After lunch, we’ll paddle a little further upstream past forested kangaroo habitats and learn the history of our first native inhabitants and the trials of the famous Bussell family who were among the first European settlers in the region. There will be opportunities for unique photos, fun in the sun before we meander back downstream or race for a bottle of Margaret River wine.
• Margaret River Mouth Viewpoint, Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Local guide
- All Equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Rivermouth Road, Rivermouth Rd, Prevelly WA 6285, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Margaret River Bushtucker River &Winery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.