The cape to cape path is a ancient path first used by the wadandi people the traditional custodians of this area and later walked by european explorers .The walks vary from along rocky cliffs with panaramic views of the Indian ocean. Sandy paths through native bush leading to small coastal townships with cosy cafes.
Historical homesteads built by the early pioneer s. Deserted beaches, limestone caves and cool shaded eucalyptus forests. There are chances of catching sight of rare native animals. In spring the wild flowers, endemic to this area and nowhere else in the world, are in abundance.
This area is a biodiversity hot spot, one of only 35 in the world. Protected by it's geographic location.
About This Deal
Walk along various sections of the cape to cape track, by coastal, native bush and eucalyptus forests.
Some of the walks pass by a historical homestead. Through pretty coastal townships.
• Salad roll or picnic lunch - a salad roll ior a picnic light lunch of local produce, cheese, olives preserves., bread rolls is included, Also a beer or soft drink at the finish
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Over 18 years of age only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
- Sun screen, hat, boots, protective clothing e.g. rain jacket or sun safe shirt.
Rotary Park, 53/69 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Margaret River Forest and Coast Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.