Enjoy a stand up paddle board experience by booking a lesson with an ASI accredited stand up paddle instructor. This lesson includes all equipment required to learn the basics of stand up paddle boarding at and around Gnarabup Bay, Margaret River.
About This Deal
Our SUP experiences can be enjoyed whether you are new to paddling or if you have done it before. Either way, the thrill of standup paddling never gets old. Our qualified instructors are on the water with you to help you stay on course and provide further insights into the enjoyment of flat water paddling or perhaps catching a small wave.
• Margaret River Stand Up Paddling, Gnarabup, Western Australia 6285 Australia
• Gnarabup Beach, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All equipment included
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from beach
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Margaret River standup paddling in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.