This tour starts with you being taken to one of the wonders of Margaret River. Caves have always been a fascination for most of us, and on this tour you descend into Lake Cave, first discovered in 1867.
After your adventure in the caves you can sample wines at the famed Voyager Estate cellar door, after your tastings we take you to where you will be treated to a 5-star lunch menu at Leeuwin Estate.
After lunch we will take you to some of the best boutique wineries and foody outlets this wonderful region has to offer.
This tour is fun, busy, exciting… and most of all, great value.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mammoth Cave, Caves Rd Just 15 minutes drive south of Margaret River, along Caves Rd., Boranup, Margaret River, Western Australia 6286 Australia
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mammoth Cave
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Margaret River Vintage Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.