Come enjoy a morning sea kayak adventure on Sydney's beautiful harbour. No engine noise or fumes, just the sound of your paddle in the water and the sea birds squawking above! We'll experience the built environs and get up close and personal with many of the harbour's natural wonders and marine inhabitants. We'll paddle to the center of the harbour where we'll get some photos of you framed by the Harbour Bridge (I'm a professional photographer in my other job so expect good pics - no charge of course!) We'll then land and explore Goat Island (Memel in the local Aboriginal Language) before paddling back via Darling Harbour. Goat Island is closed to the public and landing is by special permit only. Your permit is included as part of the tour. After we're finished your welcome to have a hot shower before treating yourself to a great lunch at the famous Sydney Fish Markets a short walk away.
About This Deal
We'll use professional grade sea kayaks and high end paddles to kayak right to the heart of Sydney Harbour. After getting some spectacular photos of you framed by the famous Harbour Bridge we'll land our kayaks in a secret cove on the seldom visited Goat Island (Me-mel) where your guide will take you on an exclusive tour of this very special place. Goat island is a designated conservation zones with lots of bird life, remnant native bush and some of Sydney's oldest convict built sandstone buildings. Your National Parks Landing permit is included as part of your tour. We then get back in our kayaks and head back to where we started at Blackwattle Bay not far from the Sydney Fish Markets and lots of other great cafes and restaurants where you can treat yourself to a well earned feed.
• Paddlepirates, Sydney, New South Wales 2037 Australia
• Goat Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Guests must be able to swim and be comfortable around water
- Guest should not weigh more than 100KG (205 pounds)
- Resonable fitness is required
- Must not have any serious medical issues
- A waiver needs to be signed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for XL sized travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Expert Kayak Guide (your guide is a born & bred Sydney local who is fully qualified sea kayaking expert)
- Top notch composite sea kayak - we have singles and doubles and can help you choose the best option on the day
- Carbon fibre paddle
- PFD (Life jacket)
- Paddling Gloves, Water Shoes and a hat if you don't have your own
- Sun Screen
- We'll send you a link to your photos later - professional quality!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Matt Bezzina in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.