Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour to explore a bit of the Melbourne culinary scene. During this food journey, follow a guide to a selection of eateries and other food venues to discover the flavors of central Melbourne. Tastings include items such as gelato and coffee, plus lunch. Tour is limited to eight people to provide a small-group experience.
What You'll Get
Your walking tour starts in central Melbourne, where you'll meet your guide for your gourmet adventure, beginning with a sample of handmade gelato.
Then enjoy coffee at popular Pellegrini's, followed by an exploration of the city's laneways, stopping to watch noodles being made and hearing from your guide about many of Melbourne’s top restaurants. Meander toward more tastings, finishing with lunch at a local restaurant. This tour is suitable for locals and visitors alike and is a great way to begin your stay in Melbourne, as you'll learn about places to eat later on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Spring Street, Melbourne
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the MELTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.