Immerse yourself in Melbourne culture on a 2.5-hour walking tour of the city's charming laneways with a guide, who provides local insight and tips. You'll stroll past a selection of hidden shops and galleries and cool cafes, stopping during the tour for a macaron and coffee tasting. Tour is limited to 10 people to provide a small-group experience.
About This Deal
Meet your guide at Federation Square to begin your Melbourne laneways walking tour.
Explore the city’s collection of secret galleries, hidden shops, and laneway cafes on a journey that introduces you to a beloved piece of Melbourne culture. During your tour, stop for a chocolate and coffee tasting while hearing about local history, architecture, street art, shops, and interesting stories from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible on a private tour only; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional guide
- Macaron Tasting
- Coffee / hot drink
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Melbourne VIC, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the MELTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.