After we provide your free pick up from most places in Melbourne city area we head to the straight to 12 apostles via the inland route that takes us through the historical town of Colac where we allow you to have a morning tea break at your own expense, then we head to the 12 apostles for about 1 hour missing most of the crowds, then after we go the historical loch ard gorge, then we drive along the great ocean road stop at famous london bridge, , then we head to the seaside town of Port Campbell for lunch (at own expense) around 30 shops to choose from covers all religions and dietary requirements. After lunch we drive to head for the small seaside town of Kennett river wild Koalas after we head to great ocean road to the famous memorial arch then we head to our last stop looking for wild kangaroos near the Bells beach area then back to Melbourne CBD area.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
famous 12 apostles for about 1 hour see these amazing limestacks that stone out of the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
visiting amazing place of famous ship wreck in 1870s the views are amazing and you can walk onto the beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
famous London bridge is a must place to see
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port Campbell precinct and foreshore, Port Campbell foreshore, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
stop at this beautiful seaside town to try out one of the many resturants for lunch that will suit all religions and dietary requirements
(lunch at own expense)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Stop here to visit koalas and many other wildlife in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memorial Arch at Eastern View, 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Eastern View VIC 3231, Australia
stop here to take photo of memorial arch in honor of the 3000 people that built the great ocean road
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
we go here to look for wildlife like kangaroos.
before we reach here we try and look for koalas on the great ocean road
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Terms and conditions: • If you are not able to partake in a tour on the date and time you have booked, you should contact us as far prior to this date and time as possible. * full refund if book more than 7 days of departure date. • Cancellation within 7 days of departure date of the tour will result in a 50% loss of the ticket price. • Cancellation within 48 hours of departure date or a failure to show will result in full tour price forfeiture.
- please provide your email address so we can send you your travel information
- 1. Once made the booking let us know where you are staying? 2. please read the pick up location and times where we pick up from around Melbourne
- Note: As the tour location is own and operator by Victorian Government on rare occasion we might need to change the itinerary by doing it front way or work with whatever the Victorian government has advise us
- Group sizes will vary from tour to tour....
- Times are getting back to Melbourne from this tour may vary from 7pm to 9pm on average.
- Most travelers can participate
- if you have any medical issues and your not sure please ask us as each person conditions are different.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Arch at Eastern View
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Lunch - we provide free bottle of water
1: Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Space Hotel, 380 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
3: ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, 15-21 Therry St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
4: DISCOVERY GROUP, 167 Franklin St, Melbourne VIC 300, Australia
5: Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne, 380 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
6: Melbourne City Backpackers, 197-199 King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
7: The Great Southern Hotel, 44 Spencer St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
8: Coles Express, 26 Ailsa St S, Laverton VIC 3028, Australia
9: BP Truckstop, 455 Geelong Ring Rd, Corio VIC 3214, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
please note: Please let us know where you are staying so we can advice you off best pick up location...
Please check on schedule of all the pick up locations.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Australia Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.