Breathe in the glamour, beauty and the views. Appreciate the heritage. See the color and artistry. Be touched by the idyllic village atmosphere of Melbourne’s south. This tour showcases one of the world’s best sporting precincts and the attractions of Bayside Melbourne. After completing Bayside district, finish off with a visit to the South Melbourne Market where you can sample food from Oysters to Cheese, enjoy a tea/coffee and cake. You will be left with incredible memories of Melbourne.
IF THE DAY DOESN'T SUIT, PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE CAN ARRANGE A CHANGE OF DAY.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Our Famous MCG
Pass By: St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
St Kilda - What more is there to say?
Stop At: South Melbourne Market, 322 - 326 Coventry St, Melbourne, Victoria 3205 Australia
Enjoy Afternoon Tea on us! Explore the many stalls. A Must to See
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: F1 - Australian Grand Prix, Aughtie Dr, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Do a lap of the Grand Prix Track
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, 131 Esplanade Brighton Beach, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Brighton's Iconic Bathing Boxes
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Church Street, Church St, Brighton VIC 3186, Australia
See the best shopping village strip in Melbourne
Stop At: Acland Street Village, Acland Street, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Take a walk along funky Acland Street
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Afternoon Tea
- A Gift from Melbourne Encountour
- Entry/Admission - South Melbourne Market
- Entry/Admission - Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Entry/Admission - Acland Street Village
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you require us to pick you up from your hotel, please contact us prior by email.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Encountour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.