Discover mouth watering taste sensations, visit the home of passionate football supporters, be enchanted and charmed by the sport of kings, delight in historical architectural splendour and get surprised and excited by bohemian Melbourne. The cultural tour exposes Melbourne’s essence – cafe culture, club based Australian football, the intrigue of Flemington horse racing and Australia’s first world heritage listed structure.
IF THE DAY DOESN'T SUIT, PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE CAN ARRANGE A CHANGE OF DAY.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lygon Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Enjoy Morning Tea on us!!!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Pl, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Melbourne's prestigous Cathedral
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Flemington Racecourse, Victoria Racing 448 Epsom Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3031 Australia
Enjoy a walk on the lawns, see the magnificent Roses in bloom and the horse stables
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Carlton Gardens, 1-111 Carlton St, Melbourne, Victoria 3053 Australia
Pass by the Exhibition Buildings
Stop At: Ikon Park, Royal Parade, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Inspect one of the Big 4 Melbourne AFL Football Clubs
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brunswick Street Market, 8-18 Brunswick St Cnr Victoria Parade and Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Yarra, Victoria 3065 Australia
Learn all about Leon Satanovich - nicknamed Satan
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved. For your own comfort please wear suitable shoes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour does not operate on the 1st Tuesday and the 1st Thursday in November.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water & Sunscreen
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour in transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gift for passengers
Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Email prior for pick up details.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Encountour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.