Join us on a 2 hour walking tour as we explore the streets of Fitzroy's old crime district and get to know the colourful characters who lived in Melbourne's old crime district 100 years ago. The Fitzroy True Crime Walking Tour is constructed and delivered by writer and historian Michael Shelford and utilises the original police files from the era 1890-1920's. Former brothels, gangland killings, house bombing, safe cracking and shootouts with cops and are just a few of the subjects featured on the tour.
Each tour member receives a free booklet which contains photos of the characters discussed along the way.
Fitzroy is located on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD and is easily accessible by regular trams to and from the City.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Historical Crime Tours, 282 Exhibition St Coopers Inn, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Historic buildings and lane ways.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- A tour booklet featuring photos of the characters discussed along the way.
- Food and drink is available at the Workers Club before and after tours but is not included as part of your tour booking and needs to be purchased separately.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Historical Crime Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.