Join us on a 2 hour walking tour as we explore the streets of Fitzroy's old crime district and get to know the colourful characters who lived in Melbourne's old crime district 100 years ago. The Fitzroy True Crime Walking Tour is constructed and delivered by writer and historian Michael Shelford and utilises the original police files from the era 1890-1920's. Former brothels, speak easies, gangland murders and shootouts with cops, are just a few of the subjects featured on the tour.
Each tour member receives a free booklet which contains photos of the characters discussed along the way.
Fitzroy is located on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD and is easily accessible by regular trams to and from the City.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fitzroy, Fitzroy, Yarra, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Historic buildings and lane ways.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A tour booklet featuring photos of the characters discussed along the way.
182 Fitzroy St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Historical Crime Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.