With its Victorian architecture, stunning gardens and edgy bar, culinary, fashion and live music scenes, Melbourne is an obvious start to any visit to Victoria. Its iconic laneways and alleys are home to some of the city’s best cafes, bars, boutiques and galleries. Explore these with your local guide, getting a real insight into what makes this cosmopolitan city tick.
What You'll Get
With its Victorian architecture, stunning gardens and edgy bar, culinary, fashion and live music scenes, Melbourne is an obvious start to any visit to Victoria. As Melbourne is widely recognised as the sporting capital of Australia you will also visit sporting areas including the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (affectionately known as the MCG), Melbourne Park and Albert Park Grand Prix circuit.
Why not enjoy a stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens and tour the Shrine of Remembrance and learn about Australia’s wartime history. Or visit bayside areas including St Kilda (Melbourne’s summer playground) and take a walk along the beach-side promenade.
Other attractions you may want to include in your day are the Queen Victoria Markets, the Yarra River, The Golden Mile, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House and the Fitzroy Gardens.
The luxury of this private city tour allows you to get a comprehensive look at the city through a local’s eyes.
Your private Melbourne tour will include:
• Melbourne icons - Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, The Royal Exhibition Building and The Golden Mile
• Laneways and Arcades with hidden boutiques, cafes and world famous street art
• Sporting, fashion and dining precincts
• The Royal Botanic Gardens and The Shrine of Remembrance
• Historic Queen Victoria Market (dependent on opening days)
• Beachside suburb of St Kilda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Melbourne City and surronding suburbs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.