A trip to Phillip Island is a must for nature lovers and those seeking a unique Australian experience. The island is home to a collection of Australian native wildlife including the famous little penguins, fur seals and koalas. This insightful tour lets you get up close and personal with these animals and shows off the rugged coastline, where the rocky shoreline meets sandy beaches, often lined with keen surfers.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve, 1810 Phillip Island Tourist Road, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
During your tour, come face to face with Australia’s most iconic marsupial at the Koala Conservation Centre. Explore the tree-top boardwalks to glimpse koalas in the natural habitat and wander the extensive trails through Australian bushland, home to many animals including wallabies, echidnas and bats.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Make your way to the Nobbies Centre to see the wonders of the southern waters and walk the coastal boardwalks to catch a glimpse of the world’s second largest Australian Fur Seal Colony at Seal Rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Every evening at sunset the Little Penguins come out of the surf and return to Summerland Beach. They waddle up to their burrows, just as their ancestors have done for thousands of generations, meandering straight past eager visitors who wait in anticipation for the night’s performance. Watch this miracle unfold in front of you from an exclusive raised platform away from the crowds with the Penguins Plus Experience and see these unique creatures return to their nests in the sand dunes.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Phillip Island - Penguins Plus Experience
- The Koala Conservation Centre
- Dinner - 2-course dinner
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.