The Mornington Peninsula has been captivating visitors for more than 100 years. Attracted by the gentle hills, kilometres of sparkling bay beaches, rugged surf beaches and stunning coastal scenery, people flock to the peninsula to enjoy all it has to offer, not least the food and wine.
What You'll Get
The Peninsula is a glorious tapestry of changing topography, vegetation and cultivation lending itself to be one of Victoria’s leading food and wine regions.
Some of the most picturesque wineries in Victoria can be found throughout this area.
Regarded highly as a quality cool climate wine-growing region, you will find some of the best Australian examples of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Pinot Noir.
Enjoy seated private tastings, mouth-watering farm grown produce and meet a variety of artisans throughout this pristine coastal wine region.
Lunch will be at a stunning vineyard restaurant.
The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure, sample more fine wine or try something a little different with a visit to the Main Ridge Dairy, Red Hill Cheese or Mornington Peninsula Chocolates.
There is also the option to see Australia’s native wildlife at the Moonlit Sanctuary.
• A memorable coastal drive, passing historic coloured bathing boxes
• Scenic views from Arthur’s Seat lookout
• Spectacular ocean and Port Phillip Bay beaches
• Seaside villages
• Wine tasting at local wineries – fully tailored to the interests of the guest
• The finest Mornington Peninsula produce with wine at a vineyard restaurant for lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.