Choose from either a guided tour of the Shrine of Remembrance or enjoy being punted around the lake on a guided tour at the Royal Botanic Gardens. *PLEASE ADD YOUR CHOICE IN THE SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SECTION WHEN YOU CHECK OUT. PLEASE NOTE PUNTING ON THE LAKE IS NOT AVAILABLE FROM 11TH JUNE TO 31ST AUGUST* After time for lunch at the Royal Botanic Gardens travel to National Trust property, Rippon Lea. Explore the gardens at your leisure before a guided tour of the impressive Victorian mansion.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Option 1: Gain expert insight into the incredible history and significance of the Shrine of Remembrance on an intimate, 75 minute guided tour through the garden courtyard, inside the sanctuary, and into the underground Galleries of Remembrance which house artefacts and memorabilia including letters, uniforms and even one of the boats that landed at Gallipoli.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Option 2: Relax as you cruise around the bays and islands of the Ornamental Lake on a wooden punt. This is an excellent opportunity to get up close to the magnificent birdlife and aquatic plants that are less accessible from land. As you glide through the water, your punter will tell stories of the history, wildlife and plants of the gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rippon Lea Estate, 192 Hotham St, Elsternwick, Glen Eira, Victoria 3185 Australia
Rippon Lea is one of the most impressive National Trust properties in Victoria. Spend time exploring the extensive gardens before a guided tour of the mansion that will take you through both living and bedroom areas of the house and include stories of the families who lived there, their lives at Rippon Lea and how the house has changed over the years.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Shrine of Remembrance
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Rippon Lea Estate
- Lunch - Bring a packed lunch or purchase lunch at the Royal Botanic Gardens
Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We may be able to pick up from other hotels or points within the Melbourne city centre. Please let us know where you are staying and we will advise the closest possible pick up point.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Shopping Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.