City sightseeing with a difference. Visit the venues that host some of Australia’s favourite sporting events.
Explore Flemington Racecourse, home of the Spring Racing Carnival and The Melbourne Cup – the horse race that stops the nation.
Drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit.
Lunch with a drink is included.
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) OR Australian Open Behind The Scenes Tour OR Australian Sports Museum.
If you would like to choose more than one option, please see our 3/4 Day Sports Lovers Bus Tour of Melbourne or our Ultimate Sports Lovers Bus Tour of Melbourne.
A fabulous way to explore Melbourne's sporting culture.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Enjoy a behind the scenes look at Australia's most significant sports stadium. Highlights of the MCG tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views, and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Take a drive around the F1 Grand Prix circuit with an experienced guide who will talk you through the various turns and explain how the track is transformed for the Grand Prix.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Australian Sports Museum, Brunton Ave Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Home to Australia’s most extensive collection of sporting heritage and multi-media displays. More than just a museum, it captures the spirit of Australia's rich sporting traditions. Includes the MCG story and an extensive interactive area for kids of all ages, Sport Australia Hall of Fame, Olympic, AFL, Cricket Areas, Champions Horse Racing Museum, Sports Cinemas and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Tour behind the scenes of the Australian Open Tennis Championships at one of the world’s busiest sports and entertainment precincts, Melbourne Park. Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through Australian Open tournament control. See the change rooms used by the world's best tennis players, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas and, events permitting, onto the Arena. *PLEASE NOTE This tour is currently only available on Mondays and Fridays and not available from mid-December through to end January.
PLEASE NOTE: The AOT tour requires minimum 4 people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flemington Racecourse, Victoria Racing 448 Epsom Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3031 Australia
Explore Flemington Race Course, home of the Spring Racing Carnival and The Melbourne Cup – the horse race that stops the nation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
A drive through the Marvel Stadium / Docklands precinct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- Lunch with a drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - Australian Sports Museum
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Park
Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We may be able to pick you up at hotels other than those listed. Please advise your hotel and we will let you know the closest pick up point.
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Sports Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.