Living Legends is modelled closely on the Home of Rest for Horses in the United Kingdom where they aim to support equine research, education and training to benefit horses of all ages and breeds. Special emphasis, however, is given to the care of older horses
This is home to several of our most loved retired racehorses, including .Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up, Rogan Josh, Brew, Paris Lane, Efficient, Who Shot The Barman (NZ), Redkirk Warrior (GB) and Peniaphobia (IRE). During the tour you will have the opportunity to feed and pat the horses.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woodlands Historic Park, Oaklands Road, Greenvale, Victoria 3059 Australia
Take a tour of Living Legends, the home for retired racehorses at Woodlands Park. Meet, pat and feed the horses before enjoying a light lunch in the historic homestead.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Woodlands Historic Park
Station Pier, Victoria, Australia
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Sports Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.