This approximately 9 kilometre /5 mile walking tour starts at the Melbourne Day Tour Centre, behind Federation Square, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne.
Walk along the path built to accommodate guests to the 2006 Commonwealth Games all the way to the Melbourne Cricket Ground. After your MCC Guided Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground you will continue on foot to discover more of Melbourne's favourite sporting Arenas including:
National Tennis Centre
Melbourne Storm HQ
Melbourne Victory HQ
Melbourne Rebels HQ
Richmond FC & Collingwood FC Headquarters
Plus the home of the Australian Open Tennis Championships.
You'll then take in the sights and sports along the Yarra River on your way back to the starting point at Federation Square.
* We require a minimum of 4 guests in order for this tour to proceed.
* In the case of inclement weather we may cancel this tour - guests will have the choice of a refund or alternative date.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Your walking tour includes a Guided Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Punt Road Oval, Punt rd, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria Australia
The home of one of our Aussie Rules teams, the Richmond Tigers
Pass By: Goschs Paddock, Gosch Paddock Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Training ground for Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Rebels, Melbourne Victory & Melbourne Demons
Pass By: AAMI Park, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn more about the Melbourne home of 'rectangular' sports
Stop At: Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Learn more about the Australian Open and iconic venues that make Melbourne such a popular destination for sport.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Uncover the sports that take place here on the river
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Moderate fitness levels are required as this tour involves stairs and steep footbridges.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Private transportation
MELBOURNE DAY TOUR CENTRE, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Sports Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.