The Grampians are Victoria’s hidden gem. Situated to the west of the city, this impressive sandstone mountain range dominates the Grampians National Park.
On our private tour, immerse yourself in the breath-taking views, volcanic history, powerful waterfalls and wildlife of the Grampians. You will visit the acclaimed Aboriginal-owned Brambruk Cultural Centre to learn about the indigenous tribes of Gariwerd.
Short walks through stunning forests and beside waterfalls are included, depending on ability.
We have a fleet of 9, 11 or 13 seater buses for your group and the price is for the driver/guide and vehicle, not per person. The larger the group, the better the value.
The tour is fully customised and pick up is from your accommodation. We stop often and avoid the crowds, living up to our motto of ‘Let the others rush!’.
We like to find time to climb/hike to the Chatauqua Peak ,where we often come across mountain goats,emus,echidnas and kangaroos, in their natural environment.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Balconies, Reeds Lookout Carpark, Victoria Australia
Also known as the "Jaws of Death" it is a relatively easy walk as you wander along the slight rocky path that leads up to the lookout. The panoramic view of Victoria Valley and the surrounding ranges is stunning.
The Balconies featured in the Japanese Animation “Princess Mononoke”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chatauqua Peak, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Australia
Halls gap and Chatauqua peak .A small town in the lush surrounds of the Grampians. Walk the Chataququa Peak Loop. This is a medium grade walking track 5.6km circuit (1.5hour hike). This track passes through open forest to the foot of the Clematis Falls. See hundreds of Kangaroos come down from the mountains and graze on the green grass of the football ground and surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Northern Grampians Rd, Zumsteins VIC 3401, Australia
Take the walk down to the bottom of the falls to experience the magnificent views. Be mesmerised as water cascades down over the rocks, set in a gorge surrounded by eucalyptus forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Brambuk means ‘belonging to’ the centres ownership is shared between five Aboriginal Communities with historic links to the Gariwerd-Grampians Ranges and the surrounding plains. Time permitting, e wander along the short 30 minute walk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Victoria, Australia
During your Private Tour you will see more than 1000 species of plants, up to 260 bird species and geological formations 430 million years old. Some other animals living at the Grampians that are seen frequently are Wallabies, Kangaroos, Emus, Goats just to name a few.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Parks fees and addmission
- Entry/Admission - The Balconies
- Entry/Admission - Chatauqua Peak
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - Grampians National Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Touring Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.