Travel down to the spectacular Great Ocean Road and embrace the stunning lime-stone formations arise from the ocean – the Twelve Apostles. This boutique tour starts with a drive to take you along the Surf Coast to explore and admire unique beaches Victoria offers to its visitors. Learn the history behind the longest war memorial ever built and the shipwreck coast by the hand of an experienced tour guide. Stops will be made on the seaside villages to immerse yourself into the local culture, have lunch at Apollo Bay (not included) famous for its brew-house and the seafood cafes on the main street. Continue and explore eucalyptus forests where koalas can be spotted, enjoy the ever-changing landscapes this road displays. Before making your way back to the city, embrace the majestic 12 Apostles and why not enjoy a helicopter ride? On your return trip to Melbourne you will discover stunning little villages on the road and unique views of the city from the West Gate Bridge.
About This Deal
Start the day with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Central Melbourne and make you way down the Great Ocean Road. Your guide is trained and prepared to make this a unique experience!
Some highlights of this tour:
• Stunning view of the Port of Melbourne and the City from the West Gate Bridge
• Surf Coast Shire: visit Torquay and immerse yourself into the surfing culture
• Stop for Morning Tea at the Splitpoint lighthouse
• Enjoy the views of Lorne’s Bay along the shipwreck walk
• Spot Koalas in their natural habitat at Kennett River
• Lunch stop at Apollo Bay –why not a stroll down the beach as well
• Stunning walk along the Melba Gully national park
• The Unique 12 Apostles
• One of Australia’s most beautiful beaches – Loch Ard Gorge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels, located in Central Melbourne)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Helicopter tour (Optional at extra cost)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Our meeting point is at Federation Square at the coach departure meeting point.
For guests staying in central Melbourne and nearby suburbs (Docklands and Southbank), we also offer complimentary pick-up.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Unique Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.