Explore and immerse yourself into the six-time awarded world’s most liveable city during our half-day city tour. On this tour you will experience the culture and lifestyle of this vibrant city and its exquisite Victorian architecture. Go for a walk in the many beautiful parks, visit the hidden coffee shops and the buzzing laneways that make Melbourne one of the most special and unique places in the world, finish this tour with views from the highest viewing platform in the southern hemisphere, Eureka 88.
What You'll Get
Join us for half-day on our city tour and discover the emblematic icons and landmarks of this alluring city. Learn the unique history by the hand of a professional tour guide. This trip starts on your hotel, but you will be quickly taken to the one an only Flinders street, home of Federation Square - one of Melbourne's most controversial building structures - . Embrace St. Paul’s Cathedral and Flinders St Station. Enjoy a walk along the Victoria Market, eat, shop and discover yourself in the biggest outdoors market of the country. Continuing, stroll around the parks, learn about the aboriginal cultures that inhabited this lands thousands of years ago. Melbourne is regarded as the sporting capital of the world, feel the contagious vibes with stunning views of the MCG. Visit the world-renowned Olympic & Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open and the majestic Rod Laver Arena where tennis legends have been acclaimed. Visit the southern suburbs and appreciate the Victorian architecture, enjoy the ride along the Melbourne beach, and come to an end at the beautiful Eureka tower were you can choose to visit the Skydeck which offers views from the 88th floor, or simply be delighted by having lunch at river promenade. Welcome to our Unique experience
Some other highlights of this tour are:
• Federation Square
• Hosier Lane
• St Paul’s Cathedral
• Treasury Building
• Parliament Building
• China Town
• Princess Theatre
• Her Majesty’s Theatre
• Bourke St Mall (shopping precinct)
• General Post Office Building
• Victoria Market
• Melbourne Gaol
• Italian Precinct – Lygon Street
• Carlton Gardens & The Royal Exhibition Building
• Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
• Fitzroy Gardens and Captain’s Cook Cottage.
• Australian Open Home – Rod Laver Arena
• Olympic Boulevard
• Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit – Albert Park
• Bay Views of Port Melbourne
• Entrance included to the highest viewing platform in the southern hemisphere, Eureka 88.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note this tour ends at Eureka Tower Skydeck.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels, located in Central Melbourne)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Eureka Tower Skydeck 88
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Our meeting point is at Federation Square at the coach departure meeting point.
For guests staying in central Melbourne and nearby suburbs (Docklands and Southbank), we also offer complimentary pick-up.
Departs everyday at 08:00.
Our meeting point is at Federation Square in the heart of Melbourne. For guests staying in central Melbourne and nearby suburbs (Docklands and Southbank), we also offer complimentary pick-up.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Unique Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.