All inclusive food & drink walking tour through some of Melbourne’s best vegan establishments. Guided tours that will leave you feeling full and inspired about the variety and availability of vegan options available.
What You'll Get
• Fully inclusive - all meals & drinks. Come hungry!
• Find out more about some of Melbourne's most renowned vegan businesses.
• Small-group tour—maximum 10 people—ensures a more personalized experience.
• Socialise with other people and discover the story behind the growing Melbourne vegan community.
• 3+ hour guided walking tour within Melbourne CBD
• Visits to 4-5 vegan businesses
• Starters, shared main meals, dessert, and drinks (non-alcoholic unless specified)
What to expect during the tour?
You will meet your guide at a central location in the CBD advised in your booking confirmation. From there, you will set out to explore some of the best vegan businesses within the CBD of Melbourne.
You will hear the story behind the growth of the vegan movement in the city, the background to each business and the history of the businesses that have adopted a plant-based menu for their customers.
Food will be provided at each venue, with all dietary requirements catered for.
** Please note, unfortunately, not all venues provide disabled mobility access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You will eat at 3 or more venues that range from large meals, snacks, tastings and coffee
- Drinks will be served at each venue as well
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We will meet at the entrance to the State Library of Victoria. Please note that due to renovations the entrance we will meet at is currently located at
285-321 Russell St. We will meet out the front of the entrance, or under the awning if it is raining.
3 hours 30 minutes
The finishing location will depend on the group size, but will be within 10 mins walking distance of where the tour started.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Vegan Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.