Imagine a road which hugs the side of sheer cliffs, where the native bushland meets the blue waters of Australia’s most spectacular coastline. The Great Ocean Road offers an experience unlike any other on the continent.
Once you have entered this land of breathtaking rock formations and heard the tales of the shipwreck coast, you will have just experienced the most wonderful day tour of all time. It’s a long day but we make no apologies because it’s worth it.
Operating on a small coach, bringing you personalised service at its best*.
*In the rare circumstance whereby your tour is merged with another company, you may travel in a larger coach.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne's Best Tours, Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
• Views from Westgate Bridge
• Pass through Geelong, Corio Bay, Lorne and Port Campbell
• Stop at Torquay
• Lunch at Apollo Bay
• Otway National Park
• Follow the Shipwreck Coast
• Port Campbell National Park
• The 12 Apostles
• Loch Ard Gorge
• Gibson Steps, if time permits
Experience it all on a one day trip...
Australia’s Great Ocean Road is legendary; a road that hugs the side of sheer cliffs, and where native bushland meets the clear blue waters of the most spectacular coastline. Take a full-day journey along this miraculous road, and enter a land of mighty rock formations. Hear tales of shipwrecks along the coast, and get breathtaking vistas around every corner.
As you drive, you will see spectacular views of the coastline, including the famous 12 Apostles rock formations, and Loch Ard Gorge. You can then head down Gibson Steps (if time permits) to arrive at one of the most pristine beaches in Australia. You will have the chance to experience the temperate rainforest; walk among gigantic rainforest trees as you take in its splendor. The 12-hour tour has everything from rainforest walks to koala spotting in the wild.
You will travel in a small coach, with a maximum of 21 passengers, allowing for a more personalized service throughout the day. Your driver guide will have extensive local knowledge, helping to point out the best of the best sights.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you stay at a hotel within the CBD, please kindly provide us the hotel that you are staying at and we will contact you shortly with the pick-up time. In the case that we don't pick up at your hotel, we will provide you with the nearest hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Mini coach transfer where you get the personalised tour service.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park Fees
- Optional: London Bridge Scenic Flight - $145/person Experience the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Sentinel and London Bridge from above on your 15 minute scenic flight.
- To book, please let us know in your comments. You can pay on the day.
14 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will send travelers a confirmation with their pick-up location and time if they require hotel pick-up
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbournes Best Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.