An easy 90 minute from Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Park is Victoria’s most popular wildlife attraction and home to the world’s famous Penguin Parade. The tour includes Koala Conservation Centre, Maru Koala & Animal Park and The Nobbies Centre, the world’s largest Australian seal colony. Have the opportunity to get close and personal with koalas, kangaroos and many other Australian native animals, as well as the penguins to end your evening.*In the case that we do not run the tour on the day, you will be offloaded to another tour company. Instead of travelling to Maru Koala & Animal Park, you will travel to Churchill Island.
What You'll Get
• Full-day tour to Phillip Island Nature Park
• Home to the world famous Penguin Parade, where little penguins waddle onto the shore
• Visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park
• Experience watching the koalas high on top of trees at the Koala Conservation Centre
• Explore the Nobbies Centre (if time permits)
Get the penguin experience.
One and a half hours from Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks is Melbourne's most popular wildlife attraction and home to the world famous Penguin Parade. See koalas in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre, visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park and The Nobbies Centre (if time permits) and finish your day off at the iconic Penguin Parade.
Enjoy the scenic views of Western Port on the way there, and at dusk watch the little penguins waddle up to Summerland Beach on Phillip Island and make their way to their burrows, a ritual they have followed for thousands of years. Observe the wildlife and indulge in the numerous activities the nature park has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you stay at a hotel within the CBD, please kindly provide us the hotel that you are staying at and we will contact you shortly with the pick-up time. In the case that we don't pick up at your hotel, we will provide you with the nearest hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Return coach transfer
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Penguins Parade General Viewing
- Koala Conservation Centre
Federation Square East
9 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbournes Best Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.