An easy 90 minute from Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Park is Victoria’s most popular wildlife attraction and home to the world’s famous Penguin Parade. The tour includes Koala Conservation Centre, Maru Koala & Animal Park and The Nobbies Centre, the world’s largest Australian seal colony. Have the opportunity to get close and personal with koalas, kangaroos and many other Australian native animals, as well as the penguins to end your evening.
*In rare case that we do not run the tour on the day, you will be offloaded to another tour company. Instead of travelling to Maru Koala & Animal Park, you will visit Warook Farm.
About This Deal
• Full-day tour to Phillip Island Nature Park
• Home to the world famous Penguin Parade, where little penguins waddle onto the shore
• Visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park
• Experience watching the koalas high on top of trees at the Koala Conservation Centre
• Explore the Nobbies Centre (if time permits)
Get the penguin experience.
One and a half hours from Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks is Melbourne's most popular wildlife attraction and home to the world famous Penguin Parade. See koalas in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre, visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park and The Nobbies Centre (if time permits) and finish your day off at the iconic Penguin Parade.
Enjoy the scenic views of Western Port on the way there, and at dusk watch the little penguins waddle up to Summerland Beach on Phillip Island and make their way to their burrows, a ritual they have followed for thousands of years. Observe the wildlife and indulge in the numerous activities the nature park has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you stay at a hotel within the CBD, please kindly provide us the hotel that you are staying at and we will contact you shortly with the pick-up time. In the case that we don't pick up at your hotel, we will provide you with the nearest hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Return coach transfer
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Penguins Parade General Viewing
- Koala Conservation Centre
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to confirm your pick-up time.
9 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbournes Best Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.