Friendly, professional, owner-driver.
Many years safely driving public transport vehicles.
Knowledge of all areas of the region.
Willing to offer tours.
Personal service, with a customer satisfaction focus.
What You'll Get
Our shuttle service operates a white Toyota Camry (4 passengers). We can take a normal amount of luggage in this vehicle. Excess baggage must be mentioned on booking.
For larger groups, up to 7 passengers, we also operate a Hyundai iMax. We can take a normal amount of luggage in this vehicle. Excess baggage must be mentioned on booking.
Our normal method of operation requires people to book ahead to secure the ride. It is advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
We can travel to most places, provided bookings don't clash. Some of the places we can take people to include Murray's Brewery, Newcastle Airport, Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter Wine Country vineyards at Pokolbin, Tea Gardens and the Central Coast.
We can accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and cash for payments.
For more information, please visit our website
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Mobile phone chargers, sick bags, disposal facility for bottles and cans.
- Snacks - We do not allow food stuffs to be consumed in travel.
50 to 60 minutes
Port Stephens NSW 2319, Australia - We operate our service especially to and from the Tomaree Peninsula. Newcastle Airport, 1 Williamtown Dr, Williamtown NSW 2318, Australia Sydney Airport, Sydney NSW 2020, Australia White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shoal Bay Shuttle Service in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.