Moonraker Dolphin Swims is an award-winning ecotourism company specialising in unique wildlife experiences by providing the opportunity to swim or sightsee with wild Bottlenose Dolphins and Australian Fur Seals as a two time Winner of Australia’s Best Eco-Tourism Attraction
What You'll Get
Departing daily from Sorrento Pier at 9:00am and 1:00pm from November to April. Our cruises commence with a welcome tea or coffee, after which we travel out into the sheltered shallows of Port Phillip Bay to embark on an exciting once in a lifetime adventure.
Arriving at Chinaman's Hat where you can put your newfound skills into action, this is a local spot where the ever-curious Australian Fur Seals are waiting to share their underwater world with you. Chinaman’s Hat is a man made structure built just for the Seals! Offering shallow water snorkelling and beautiful white sand seabed, this area has a maximum depth of 4mts.
Once the dolphins are located we ready into groups of 10 people and prepare to entre the water, floating on the waters surface your guides will try to entice the dolphins to spend time with our group, where they swim beneath you and often circle swimmers looking at you and showing off their amazing abilities.We advise you to understand there are not guarantees or refunds, if we do not see dolphins on your tour you are welcome to come back for free within 3 months.
Dolphin guarantee if you don’t see dolphins on your tour come back for free anytime within 3 months.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board
- Luxury purpose built boat
- Premium wildlife activities
- Undercover Seating
- Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see dolphins on your tour come back
- On board cafe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moonraker Dolphin Swims in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.