Take a tour of Tasmania's second-oldest vineyard and its state-of-the-art winery hosted by one of Moorilla's resident wine experts. Go behind-the-scenes to learn the finer points of small-batch winemaking. In the glamorous VIP room, taste three distinct series decanted into spiffy crystal glassware.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moorilla Estate Winery, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Tasmania’s second-oldest vineyard and its state-of-the-art winery, located on Derwent River and the site of the Museum of Old New Art (Mona).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), 655 Main Rd Moorilla Estate, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Mona is Australia's largest privately-owned gallery and museum. Showcasing the diverse collection of its owner, Tasmanian gambler and maths nerd David Walsh, Mona exhibits everything from ancient Egyptian funerary objects and modernist masterpieces to a word waterfall and a machine that mimics the human digestive system.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Transport is not included. Please visit mona.net.au for options.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised.
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Exclusive guided vineyard and winery tour
- Tutored wine tasting
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Entry/Admission - Moorilla Estate Winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum Entry not included
- Mona Roma Ferry not included
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
Moorilla Estate, 651-655 Main Rd, Berriedale TAS 7011, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moorilla Estate in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.