Indulge in a VIP day out with this 8-hour Hobart tour that combines wine and art. This ‘posh-as’ package includes round-trip ferry transport from the Brooke Street Pier, admission to Hobart’s renowned Mona (Museum of Old and New Art), two courses at Mona’s top notch restaurant with Moorilla wine pairings, a private tour of Moorilla’s cutting-edge winery, an intimate tasting in David Walsh’s private subterranean barrel room with a winery ambassador, and a bottle of Muse pinot noir to take home.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), 655 Main Rd Moorilla Estate, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Mona, the Museum of Old and New Art, is Australia's largest privately-owned gallery and museum. Showcasing the diverse collection of its owner, Tasmanian gambler and maths nerd David Walsh, Mona exhibits everything from ancient Egyptian funerary objects and modernist masterpieces to a word waterfall and a machine that mimics the human digestive system.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Moorilla Estate Winery, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Cool climate wines at Tasmania’s second-oldest vineyard and state-of-the-art winery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tutored wine tasting
- Lunch - Two course lunch with matched wine
- Museum Entry
- Return ferry travel
- Exclusive winery tour
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Entry/Admission - Moorilla Estate Winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Ferry leaves at 9:30am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early, by 9:15am
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moorilla Estate in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.