Experience the best of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon on this 4-day camping trip from Ayers Rock. This tour is an ideal trip for backpackers looking for a little adventure. Visit and take a hike around Uluru, view spectacular sunrises, explore the incredible Kings Canyon and discover the local Aboriginal heritage. This tour is suitable for passengers 18 to 49 only
About This Deal
Day 1: Uluru (L,D)
After meeting your guide at Ayers Rock Airport, travel by air-conditioned coach towards the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Cultural Centre. Here, you will stop for a delicious lunch before exploring the flora and fauna of the area as well as discovering the local Aboriginal culture of the Red Centre.
Next, take time to walk around the Cultural Centre before heading off to watch the incredible sunset over Uluru with a glass of bubbly in hand.
Head back to camp for a delicious meal before sleeping under the stars in your swag.
Day 2: Uluru & Kata Tjuta (B,L,D)
Rise and shine for an early morning wake up this morning to view the picturesque Uluru sunrise. Then, take a hike through the Valley of the Winds where you’ll explore the many domes of the Kata Tjuta.
This afternoon, take a guided walk around the base of Uluru and hear about the history and significance of this iconic rock before enjoying a delicious lunch.
Make your way to Kings Creek Station where you will camp for the night and enjoy an outback BBQ dinner by the campfire.
Day 3: Kings Canyon (B,L,D)
After a hearty breakfast, you’ll spend the morning hiking around the rim of Kings Canyon before traveling to Kings Creek Station where you’ll have the option to ride a camel, take a helicopter ride or quad bike (own expense).
Next, head off towards your private bush camp for the night, located at Curtain Springs Station. Here you will enjoy stunning sunset views of Mt Connor as you enjoy your last night out under the outback stars.
Day 4: Uluru (B)
Sleep in and enjoy a delicious cooked breakfast before stopping for one last photo opportunity before being returned to Ayers Rock Airport at 10:30am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is suitable for passengers 18 to 49 only
- Please bring: large bottle of water (at least 1.5L per person), good walking shoes, hat and sunscreen, towel and toiletries, swimsuit in summer and warm clothes in winter
- Bring your own sleeping bag, or hire one for AUD15
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All fees
- Free glass of sparkling wine at Uluru sunset
- Bring your own sleeping bag, or hire one for $20
- Optional extras; helicopter, camel or quad rides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mulgas Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.